Win a Premium Economy upgrade on our direct flights from Seoul to New Zealand
Learn more about Premium Economy
Terms and conditions
- Passengers who make a new booking for round-trip travel between Seoul and New Zealand on Economy class on Air New Zealand direct flights NZ75 & NZ76 are eligible to enter our draw for a round-trip upgrade to Premium Economy.
Bookings must be made between 5 August – 23 August 2019 on www.airnewzealand.kr for travel between 23 November 2019 – 16 January 2020.
A total of 10 passengers will be awarded Premium Economy upgrades. Winners will be selected by a random draw from Air New Zealand’s booking data.
Upgrades are valid only for the flights and passengers nominated, and not transferable to other flights or other passengers. If, for any reason, upgraded passenger(s) do not travel on their originally booked flight, the upgrade will be void. Air New Zealand reserves the right to withdraw/cancel upgrades for operational reasons such as a change of aircraft or schedule.
Winners will be notified by end of September 2019 by Air New Zealand with the e-mail address registered at the time of booking.
To accept the upgrade, winners must reply to the notification email within one week of receiving it. If Air New Zealand has received no response within a week, the upgrade will be void.
- Air New Zealand’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Please note that Air New Zealand will not accept nor answer queries about upgrades or the upgrades process, by phone or email.
The campaign is subject to suspension, change or termination without notice to or consent of customers.
Air New Zealand shall not be liable for any operational or transmission negligence, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay, communication line defect, or theft, destruction, unauthorized access or modification of participating data. The organizer shall not be liable for any damage or damage related to or derived from participation in this promotion or download of any data of this promotion to the participant or other person's computer.
Air New Zealand and any person or entity involved in this promotion shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect or consequential losses) in connection with any promotion participation or any prize being offered Including, but not limited to, personal injury or loss of personal injury.
Employees of Air New Zealand, their families, stakeholders are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
Economy Deal (from ₩993,000): Depart Seoul from 23 Nov - 13 Dec 2019
Premium Economy & Business Premier Deals: Depart Seoul from 23 Nov 2019 - 16 Jan 2020/ 11 Feb - 30 Jun 2020
*Promotional Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Korean Won (KRW). Please note: credit card transactions on this website are processed outside of Korea and your card provider may charge an additional overseas transaction service fee.
2. The above fares include applicable taxes and surcharges.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fares are valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Seoul to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Economy Deal (from ₩883,000): Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.kr from 1 Jul - 23 Aug 2019 (Booking class "P", Smart Saver Fare), and depart from Seoul between 22 Feb - 30 Jun 2020.
Economy Deal (from ₩993,000): Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.kr from 18 Jul - 23 Aug 2019 (Booking class "P", Smart Saver Fare), and depart from Seoul between 23 Nov - 13 Dec 2019.
Premium Economy Deal: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.kr from 1 Jul - 23 Aug 2019 (Booking class "A", Smart Saver Fare), and depart from Seoul between 23 Nov 2019 - 16 Jan 2020 / 11 Feb - 30 Jun 2020.
Business Premier Deal: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.kr from 1 Jul - 23 Aug 2019 (Booking class "J", Smart Saver Fare), and depart from Seoul between 23 Nov 2019 - 16 Jan 2020 / 11 Feb - 30 Jun 2020.
7. Stopover at Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in the same transaction as the Seoul - New Zealand flights
8. Ticket validity: 12 months.
9. Cancellation: Refund subject to cancellation penalty of ₩300,000 for totally unused ticket only. Partially used tickets may be non-refundable. See detailed fare conditions.
10. Changes: Unlimited changes permitted, incurring a revalidation/reissue fee of ₩150,000 per change. (waived if upgraded to higher cabin). Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detailed fare conditions.
11. No Show Change: Charge 50% of fare paid for unused ticket. One date change is permitted at a charge of 50% of the fare paid. For partially used ticket, the unused coupon are non-refundable. The ticket cannot be used towards further travel, or rebooked for an alternate travel date. See detailed fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See fare conditions for details of penalties and handling fees of cancellation, refund, change and no show. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Korean versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.
#Please refer to the Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions at the bottom of page.