Flights to Pacific Islands
Our longhaul experience
Air New Zealand named Airline of the Year 2018
Air New Zealand has been honoured for the 5th consecutive year for continuous passenger innovations, environmental commitment, operational safety and the motivation of our staff. Read about the Airline of the Year award.
Air New Zealand named Best Premium Economy 2019
Air New Zealand's world class customer experience has been recognised at TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards, winning Best Premium Economy class three times in a row.
Child and infant fares
- Child age 2-11: Charge 75% of the adult fare (No discount for Business class fares)
- Infant under 2 without a seat: Charge 10% of the fare
- Infant under 2 with a seat: Charge 75% of the adult fare (No discount for Business class fares)
- Unaccompanied minor age 5-11: Charge 100% of the fare. Documentation required.
- If an infant turns 2 years of age at any point of the ticketed journey, the infant must occupy a seat and purchase a child airfare where child fares are offered or an adult fare where child discounts are not offered.
#Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Korean Won (KRW). Please note: credit card transactions on this website are processed outside of Korea and your card provider may charge an additional overseas transaction service fee.
2. The above fare includes applicable taxes and surcharges.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Seoul to Auckland, or onward to other Pacific Islands destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. - Economy fares: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.kr from 1 Jun 2019 (Booking class "S", Smart Saver fare), and depart from Seoul between 16 Apr - 30 Jun 2019, 12 Sep - 22 Sep 2019, 22 Feb - 30 Jun 2020, and 6 Sep - 25 Sep 2020.
- Premium Economy fares: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.kr from 1 Jun 2019 (Booking class "O", Saver fare), and depart from Seoul between 16 Apr - 31 Dec 2019, 1 Jan - 16 Jan, and 27 Jan - 3 Oct 2020.
- Business Premier fares: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.kr from 1 Jun 2019 (Booking class "J", Smart Saver fare), and depart from Seoul between 16 Apr - 31 Dec 2019, 1 Jan - 16 Jan, and 27 Jan - 3 Oct 2020.
7. Stopover at Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in the same transaction as the Seoul - New Zealand flights.
8. Ticket validity: 12 months.
9. Cancellation: Refund subject to cancellation penalty up to ₩300,000 for totally unused ticket only. Partially used tickets may be non-refundable. See detailed fare conditions.
10. Changes: Unlimited changes permitted, incurring a revalidation/reissue fee up to ₩150,000 per change. (waived if upgraded to higher cabin). Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detailed fare conditions.
11. No Show Change: Charge 50% of fare paid for unused ticket. One date change is permitted at a charge of 50% of the fare paid. For partially used ticket, the unused coupon are non-refundable. The ticket cannot be used towards further travel, or rebooked for an alternate travel date. See detailed fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See other fare conditions. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Korean versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.