Flights from Seoul to New Zealand
Incheon to Auckland
Every Monday, Thursday & Saturday
Auckland to Incheon
Every Monday, Thursday & Saturday
Incheon - Auckland direct services will be resumed from July 2020. Please refer to the final flight dates and times when you book online.
Flying with Air New Zealand
- Non-stop service from Korea to New Zealand, connecting you to 20 New Zealand domestic destinations.
- Fly in comfort on our 787-9 Dreamliner aircrafts with 3 cabins to choose from.
- Experience New Zealand the moment you step on board with our uniquely kiwi hospitality.
Air New Zealand named Airline of the Year 2020
Air New Zealand has been honored 2020 Airline of the Year for continuous passenger innovations, environmental commitment, operational safety and the motivation of our staff. This is the sixth time the airline has received the top honour in AirlineRatings.com's Airline Excellence Awards.
Air New Zealand named Best Premium Economy 2019
Air New Zealand's world class customer experience has been recognised at TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards, winning Best Premium Economy class three times in a row.
Air New Zealand's Economy Skycouch™ takes out global award
Air New Zealand has taken out a top international award, The Crystal Cabin Award for the enhancements it's made to its Economy Skycouch™ to cater for the airline's youngest travellers.
Air New Zealand's Economy Skycouch™ wins Global award
Air New Zealand was presented the APEX/IFSA Best Product or Service award at the Airline Passenger Experience Association(APEX) Award for the enhancements it's made to its Economy Skycouch™ to cater for the airline's youngest customers.
- (Low season) Economy round-trip from ₩1,073,000# for departure from Seoul between 6 Sep - 23 Sep 2020, and 1 Mar - 30 Jun 2021.
- (Shoulder season) Economy round-trip from ₩1,273,000# for departure from Seoul between 1 Jul - 19 Jul 2020, and 15 Aug - 5 Sep 2020, 30 Sep - 14 Dec 2020, and 15 Feb - 28 Feb 2021.
- (High season) Economy round-trip from ₩1,473,000# for departure from Seoul between 20 Jul - 14 Aug 2020, and 24 Sep - 29 Sep 2020, and 15 Dec 2020 - 14 Feb 2021.
- Premium Economy round-trip from ₩2,183,000# for departure from Seoul between 1 Jul 2020 - 30 Jun 2021. from ₩2,533,000# for departure from Seoul year round.
- Business Premier round-trip from ₩3,733,000# for departure from Seoul between 1 Jul 2020 - 30 Jun 2021. from ₩3,983,000# for departure from Seoul year round.
Child and infant fares
- Child age 2-11: Charge 75% of the adult fare (No discount for Business class fares)
- Infant under 2 without a seat: Charge 10% of the fare
- Infant under 2 with a seat: Charge 75% of the adult fare (No discount for Business class fares)
- Unaccompanied minor age 5-11: Charge 100% of the fare. Documentation required.
- If an infant turns 2 years of age at any point of the ticketed journey, the infant must occupy a seat and purchase a child airfare where child fares are offered or an adult fare where child discounts are not offered.
#Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Korean Won (KRW). Please note: credit card transactions on this website are processed outside of Korea and your card provider may charge an additional overseas transaction service fee.
2. The above fare includes applicable taxes and surcharges.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Seoul to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland in the same booking.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. - Economy fares: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.kr from 1 Jan 2020 (Booking class "S", Smart Saver fare), and depart from Seoul between 6 Sep - 23 Sep 2020, and 1 Mar - 30 Jun 2021.
- Premium Economy fares: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.kr from 1 Jan 2020 (Booking class "O", Saver fare), and depart from Seoul between 1 Jul 2020 - 30 Jun 2021.
- Business Premier fares: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.kr from 1 Jan 2020 (Booking class "J", Smart Saver fare), and depart from Seoul between 1 Jul 2020 - 30 Jun 2021.
7. Stopover at Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in the same transaction as the Seoul - New Zealand flights.
8. Ticket validity: 12 months.
9. Cancellation: Refund subject to cancellation penalty up to ₩300,000 for totally unused ticket only. Partially used tickets may be non-refundable. See detailed fare conditions.
10. Changes: Unlimited changes permitted, incurring a revalidation/reissue fee up to ₩150,000 per change. (waived if upgraded to higher cabin). Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detailed fare conditions.
11. No Show Change: Charge 50% of fare paid for unused ticket. One date change is permitted at a charge of 50% of the fare paid. For partially used ticket, the unused coupon are non-refundable. The ticket cannot be used towards further travel, or rebooked for an alternate travel date. See detailed fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See fare conditions for details of penalties and handling fees of cancellation, refund, change and no show. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Korean versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.