A better way to fly
Either way, you've come to the right place. Here you'll find exactly why Air New Zealand offers a better way to fly.
Meet Pete. He’s one of our most frequent flyers and he also happens to be a Kiwi bird. We know what you’re thinking. “If he’s a bird, why doesn’t he do his own flying?” Well, he can’t you see. Because Kiwis don’t have wings. Great legs, but no wings.
However, that hasn’t stopped Pete flying around the world. He discovered Air New Zealand and never looked back. Since then we’ve helped him travel far and wide. He loves Seoul by the way – the vibrant city and breathtaking night views!
It’s safe to say that he’s now one of Air New Zealand’s biggest fans. In fact, you can see him talking about our renowned New Zealand hospitality, super-comfortable seats, delicious cuisine (and much more) in some of the videos on this site.
You might also be interested to know that when he’s home, Pete loves exploring New Zealand. Which makes him the perfect guide for our beautiful country. So, if you’re ever looking for someone to show you around, give him a call. Just not all at once. He doesn’t have much room in his car...
Korea to Auckland
From Busan, Jeju and more. Per person return
Economy Deal (from ₩993,000*~): Depart Korea from 23 Nov - 13 Dec 2019
Premium Economy Deal : Depart Korea from 23 Nov 2019 - 16 Jan 2020 / 27 Jan 2020 - 30 Jun 2020
Business Premier Deal : Depart Korea from 23 Nov 2019 - 13 Dec 2019 / 11 Feb - 30 Jun 2020
*Promotional Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Korean Won (KRW). Please note: credit card transactions on this website are processed outside of Korea and your card provider may charge an additional overseas transaction service fee.
2. The above fares include applicable taxes and surcharges.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fares are valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Korea to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland in the same booking.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Economy Deal (from ₩883,000*): Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.kr from 10 Sep - 17 Oct 2019 (Booking class "P", Smart Saver Fare), and depart from Korea between 22 Feb - 30 Jun 2020.
Economy Deal (from ₩993,000*): Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.kr from 10 Sep - 17 Oct 2019 (Booking class "P", Smart Saver Fare), and depart from Korea between 23 Nov - 13 Dec 2019.
Premium Economy Deal: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.kr from 10 Sep - 17 Oct 2019 (Booking class "A", Smart Saver Fare), and depart from Korea between 23 Nov 2019 - 16 Jan 2020 / 27 Jan - 30 Jun 2020.
Business Premier Deal: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.kr from 10 Sep - 17 Oct 2019 (Booking class "J", Smart Saver Fare), and depart from Korea between 23 Nov 2019 - 13 Dec 2019 / 11 Feb - 30 Jun 2020.
7. Stopover at Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in the same transaction as the Korea - New Zealand flights
8. Ticket validity: 12 months.
9. Cancellation: Refund subject to cancellation penalty of ₩300,000 for totally unused ticket only. Partially used tickets may be non-refundable. See detailed fare conditions.
10. Changes: Unlimited changes permitted, incurring a revalidation/reissue fee of ₩150,000 per change. (waived if upgraded to higher cabin). Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detailed fare conditions.
11. No Show Change: Charge 50% of fare paid for unused ticket. One date change is permitted at a charge of 50% of the fare paid. For partially used ticket, the unused coupon are non-refundable. The ticket cannot be used towards further travel, or rebooked for an alternate travel date. See detailed fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See fare conditions for details of penalties and handling fees of cancellation, refund, change and no show. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Korean versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.
#Please refer to the Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions at the bottom of page.
*Terms & conditions apply.